Top Ten Things We Did in Europe

Hello there.

So, you may have heard that I went on a little adventure with my friend Tiffany. I know you have been on the edge of your seat waiting to hear details and see pictures. Far be it from us to bore you with a looong post detaialing every little thing about it. We decided to give you a few tidbits in the form of top ten lists. Sit back and enjoy our hilarious (at least to us) stories. There will be three posts in total (aren't you lucky?).

The short story: We left Louisville and fly into London, where we spent five days with our friend Brittney and her beau Alan. Then Tiffany, Brittney and I took the Eurostar to Paris for four days.

The long story: If you are really interested in seeing all our pictures, you can find them here => London and Paris

* Let's get the bad new out of the way right off the bat. Thursday afternoon we flew out of Louisville into Minneapolis, MN. To an airpot I have never been to, but we had a three hour layover, so should have been no big deal. And it wasn't, until we landed at London-Heathrow. Turns out the baggage handlers in Minnesota destroyed my wheelchair to the point where I could no longer use it. I left the airport and took my little adventure with a rickety-ass old transport wheelchair. Caused all sorts of stress and whatever...I prefer not to rememeber that part, but you will see it in the pictures, so there you go.*

On to the fun stuff:

1. Ate crepes for four days straight (with Nutella, chocolate, or strawberry jam)
From Paris

2. Took LOTS of pictures of touist, locals, and fashion dont's.
From London

3. Lit candles at Westminster Abbey and Notre Dame.
From Paris

4. Admired the view from the Eiffel Tower. Seriously I could do that all day.
From Paris

From Paris

5. Spent the afternoon exploring the flea market at Camden.
From London

From London

6. Ate lobster at a fancy French restaurant.
From Paris

7. Tried on berets
From Paris

From Paris

8. Ate fish & chips, drank ale at a British pub.
From London

9. Watched ‘Top Ten Pop Stars’ with Justin Bieber on Britain’s version of MTV.
From London

10.Plotted ways to get an adorable French baby into my carry-on luggage. Seriously. I saw SO many beautiful french babies on the bus, I could hardly stand it.
10a. Took pictures here:
From London