Free Fun Friday-Project Life Edition

Have you heard of Project Life? Have you jumped on the bandwagon? Well I have...sort of. More about my process later, but today I wanted to pass along some free printables that I have found on the interwebs. These are all cards sized to fit into the 3x4 pockets in the traditional PL page protectors. You could also use them on layouts, cards, and gift tags. Hey, they're free.........you need em'!

Check these out a print away! Make sure to leave a little love on the site you get them from. These designers are very generous to share them, thank them!


Miss Tina Love Life: Live Free Part One (aren't the colors fantastic! I have printed every single one and have already used a bunch in my album)

Miss Tina Love Life: Live Free Part Two (so many....I love these!)


Wild Blueberry Ink (for your Facebook obsessed friends)


Persnickety Prints Red Cards (PP is one of my favorite photo printing companies, and they have a couple of great sets that I have used)


Persnickety Prints-Enjoy The Ride
And another set from Persnickety Prints  HERE

One last share.....if you are a Pintrest pinner, there are TONS of freebies HERE and HERE.

Have a good Holiday Weekend! Raise your hand if you are SOOOO happy about sleeping in on Monday!
Later,

Michelle