Let's Go On An Adventure!-the mini book

 

This summer two of my best girlfriends (plus one husband) decided to take a white water adventure. It was so fun-we are already planning a trip for next summer. I made this little book to document the weekend. Check it out (I linked all products at the bottom, if you are interested):
 

Do we look scared? lol We were.

Documenting the 'liquid courage' we drank the night before.
 

The husband and wife thrillseekers!
 

The photo on the left makes me laugh every single time. 
 



Thanks for stopping by! Little books like this are some of my favorites to make. I love my Bind It All because I can mix and match all sorts of papers and make them all tidy. Looking thru these pictures make me even more excited to go back.

Later,
Michelle

Posted by Picasa