Lawnscaping Challenge #55

Hey y'all!

Just a quick post to share a card I made for the current Lawnscaping Challenge- Embossing!



 I used a pale gray cardstock as my base, but, ahem, I accidently embossed it inside out! So I loaded into my favorite Sizzix embossing folder inside out, then when I looked at it I realized the dots were On the inside....oops. However, I decided to roll with it and I think it's actually kind of a cool affect, right? 

 
(p.s. Sorry the pictures are kind of dark, but I just finished this card about 20 minutes ago and it is WAY past sunset). Anyhoo- I stamped these roses layered over each other and them embossed them in black. I do this alot with images like this, I like the way it pops and looks more like an embellishment I bought instead of stamped. I colored them in with a few of my favorite pink Copic markers. See the little butterfly friend? Well, he is from the same Lawn Fawn set and I stamp and embossed him on vellum! When I colored him in, it looked very cool. The picture does not do it justice....but, oh well. Time was ticking for me to enter the challenge! Here's a close up:


Lastly, the sentiment is from this Hero Arts set and I just stamped it on a bit of Amy Tangerine paper I had left over from another project.

Thanks for stopping by, be back soon! 

xoxo,
Michelle
Posted by Picasa